Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Reviews - Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum

Sunday, December 19, 2010

CD Reviews - Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum

I was given the chance to listen to Keith Urban's "Get Closer" and Lady Antebellum's "A Merry Little Christmas" albums. I was very impressed with both albums! Lady Antebellum's album, while too short again showed me why they are a group that continues to get recognized for their amazing music and musicality.I really liked their "All I Want for Christmas Is You" cover of Mariah Carey's song.

Keith Urban's album was full of songs that are genuine and full of meaning. One of the reasons that I like Keith Urban is that he writes the majority of his own songs, and because of this you can see his sincerity when he performs and you can see that he puts his whole self into the songs that he sings.

Both of these albums are exclusively available at Target. The Keith Urban Album at Target even has additional tracks that you cannot find elsewhere.   


If you like country music, you should check out both of these albums! You will not be disappointed!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: