Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Tapping the Source

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Book Review - Tapping the Source



About the Book
Easy to use, enjoyable to read, and proven effective, this is a revolutionary new method for taking advantage of the “law of attraction” drawn from the legendary Master Key System.

Thanks to such books as Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and the recent best-selling The Secret, millions of people now realize that success comes from more than just chance, fate, good connections, or even hard work. At the same time, these volumes don't offer a practical daily process for attaining your goals-and that's exactly what Tapping the Source provides. It teaches a daily method that stimulates the process for manifesting your dreams outlined in The Secret. These techniques can be applied to any aspect of life, from sex to career to creativity. Just “tap into the source”-daily Manifestation Sessions, each totaling no more than three to five minutes-and live the life you want!

What is the MASTER KEY SYSTEM?
The genesis of the ideas in Tapping the Source-which are a natural extension of the concepts expounded upon in The Secret-is Charles Haanel's classic 1912 work, The Master Key System. Although Napoleon Hill is popularly considered the father of the “law of attraction,” a letter from Hill to Charles Haanel, reproduced in Tapping the Source, thanks Haanel for his illuminating ideas. The letter is dated 1919, 18 years before Think and Grow Rich was published.

My Take on the BookThis book was so inspirational. The book does a great job at motivating the reader to find their true passions. In reading this book, I even found myself encouraged into finding my own passions. I found that this book can easily boost someone's self-esteem!

Though I am a positive person, I have had my own issues with finding inner peace while trying to balance being a father, employee. What I learned from this book is that the only way I will be successful is to find happiness in what I do with my life.

This book is not an overnight fix, instead it is something that will challenge you to change your life if you wish to challenge yourself!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: