Dad of Divas' Reviews: Knockers - A Great Tailgating Game for Football Season

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Knockers - A Great Tailgating Game for Football Season

About the Game
Knock it off! Knockers is a portable backyard/tailgating game that is easy to set up and fun to play! Teams compete by throwing a flying disk at the Knocker, trying to knock it off, while the opposing team attempts to catch the Knocker and the flying disk. Knockers comes in a reusable carry case that allows you to easily take it to your favorite sporting event. It's fun for the whole family! The newest tailgate game sensation!


My Take on the GameI love a good tailgate and along with tailgating comes tailgating games. I have played a number of them over the years, from ladderball to simply tossing around the old pigskin, they all were fun. I was excited to find this game out from little kids inc. I brought the game to a neighborhood gathering and the neighbors (and I) had a blast. This game was definitely a hit to the party and will be a game I bring with me to the tailgating parties that I will be going to this fall. On a different note, one thing that I really liked about this was the carry case that it came in. Lightweight and portable, this game was made for ease of travel. So if you are looking for a great game this tailgating season, look no further than Knockers.



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: