Dad of Divas' Reviews: Dragonart Evolution

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dragonart Evolution

With the growing popularity of DeviantArt.com, a safe online community of over 14.5 million young artists who showcase and discuss their original artwork, DRAGONART EVOLUTION is a priceless guide to join the artistic and creative fun.  Kids can become part of the craze by uploading their dragon art to the site, which is host to over 100 million submissions.

From feathered to sea creature, DRAGONART EVOLUTION features all-new dragons and detailed anatomy instruction in one fiercely designed dragon encyclopedia.  Also included:
  • 60+ step-by-step demonstrations covering a variety of dragons, including medieval, fairy and sea-dwelling wyrms
  • In-depth advice for drawing every part of the beast – eyes, ears, horns, wings, scale patterns, limbs and more
  • Extra tips and tricks provided by your dragon guide, Dolosus

With DRAGONART EVOLUTION’s drawing tutorials, you can observe and illustrate your dragon portraits more authentically, without losing any limbs!  I look forward to discussing this exciting new book with you. 



My Take on the BookThis is the second book in the series, but seeing that this was the first book that I had seen, I was impressed with how easy the book made it to draw dragons. This is the type of book that I would have loved in growing up as I was always drawing those days. Thus, I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes to draw, and who likes to especially draw dragons.

I see this book as a great reference guide for the stylized artist. A great book all-around that will help you to finish off your training on the drawing of dragons.

If this book looks like something that you would like for your family you can find it on Amazon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: