Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Time With God for Fathers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Review - Time With God for Fathers

About the Book
A Scripture-led devotion to encourage time between fathers and the Lord.

Time with God for Fathers contains ninety devotions that encourage fathers to spend time on their relationship with the Lord in prayer, thanksgiving, and praise. Devotions are topical and include: forgiveness, wisdom, comfort, guidance, and strength. A Quick Scripture Reference Guide is included to help fathers in their day-to-day walk with God and fatherhood. Subjects consist of "Father's Prayers", "God's Promises for Fathers", "God's Blessings for Fathers", "Responsibilities for Fathers", and "God's Dynamic Examples of Fathers".




My Take on the Book
Time with God for Fathers is a short but powerful book that is written as a devotional and offers insights for fathers into developing a relationship with God, as well as his family and children. What I liked about the book was the fact that each devotional (there were 90 of them) made you truly think deeply about your day and about your true beliefs.

This book is definitely a great gift for any father who is trying to grow in his faith! I can see myself using this over and over, as I truly did grow in my own reading and interaction with the text and devotionals within.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews? Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: