Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Called and Chosen for Destiny

Monday, March 28, 2011

Book Review - Called and Chosen for Destiny

About the Book
Called and Chosen for Destiny: Knowing and Fulfilling your Destiny in God (Tate Publishing) is the latest book from Joan E. Murray, and was written for anyone who has a desperate need to be free from discouragement, disappointment and despair.  This thought-provoking book takes readers on a journey of discovery in order to find that they have been called, destined and appointed to accomplish greatness in life through God.

Featured in Wow! Women of the Word Magazine, Joan Murray’s book is so compelling it has been used as a Bible study tool locally and internationally, and its messages have been embraced.  Called and Chosen for Destiny will uncover secrets that will lead readers to the richness of the life they were intended to enjoy – catapulting them out of mediocrity and into great exploits, all the while challenging them to look at where they are in life and showing how to chart a new course to fulfilling the destiny that God intended for them.

Joan Murray knew from an early age she was destined for great things.  Over the past twenty years she has been passionately teaching the life-changing Word of God in churches, Bible study groups, conferences, seminars, prisons and workshops.  Her profound faith and her knowledge of the Bible have equipped her to teach, train, counsel and pray for those in need.  Her love of God, her compassionate heart, and her desire to see people healed and set free by His power, are her driving force.

As the founder of Joan Murray Ministries, she focuses her attention on being the “hands and feet of Jesus” through her work in local and international missions.  Joan considers Called and Chosen for Destiny as just another step in the right direction of her calling to teach God’s plan and purpose to everyone.  With His help, she not only ministers to the spiritual needs of people but also their fundamental needs by providing food and clothing, school supplies to needy families, help to teenage girls living in halfway houses, encouragement to orphans and homeless veterans, as well as conducting two international mission trips each year.

My Take on the Book One question that I always hear from the students that I have worked with in the past and currently is "what was I made to do with my life". I have to be honest and say that in the past I have asked the same question of myself. 

This book takes this question and makes you look introspectively to be able to move forward and work to make the most of your life as well as making it meaningful along the way! 

For me, I was impressed at how straight-forward the book was, as well as how well it challenged me to look at myself and what I can do to change both myself and the world around me. 

If you are looking for a book that will change your life, look no further than this book!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: