Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Everything You Need to Ace Pre-Algebra and Algebra I in One Big Fat Notebook

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Book Review - Everything You Need to Ace Pre-Algebra and Algebra I in One Big Fat Notebook


Everything You Need to Ace Pre-Algebra and Algebra I in One Big Fat Notebook




About the Book
Pre-Algebra & Algebra 1? No Problem!

The BIG FAT NOTEBOOK covers everything you need to know during a year of Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 class, breaking down one big fat subject into accessible units. Including the number system, ratios, and proportions, scientific notation, introduction and equations, functions, graphing a line, square roots and cube roots, polynomial operations, quadratic functions, and more.

Study better with:
  • Mnemonic devices
  • Definitions
  • Diagrams
  • Educational doodles
  • and quizzes to recap it all
  • and get better grades!


My Take on the Book
My daughter is in 8th grade and just starting in pre-algebra concepts and this book really helped to bring the concepts to life. My daughter thought that the book was straightforward and the concepts that were shared were shared in a way that a teenager can understand. She found that the book really has allowed her to better understand what she is studying and I know it can help your teen as well! 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: