Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - How I Trained My Dog in 10 Days

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Book Review - How I Trained My Dog in 10 Days

How I Trained My Dog in 10 Days



About the Book
''Does your dog need training?''

  • ''It's easy. But you have to be firm. Dogs always try to take over. Don't let them. It's rude to brag, but it only took me 10 days to train my dog Scamp. If I can do it, so can you.''
  • And so begins the training of a boy's new pet dog, Scamp.
  • Or -- is this actually the training of Scamps new boy?
  • Fun picture book is a humorous and heart-warming ode to our furry four-legged friends!
  • 32-page full-color picture book with dust jacket.
  • Sturdy hardcover binding.
  • Picture book measures 8-3/4'' wide x 11-1/4'' high.
Author Norma Lewis lives in Grand Haven, Michigan, with her cat Scalawag. Illustrator Tom Tinn-Disbury lives with his wife, son, and two dogs, Wilma and Fred.


My Take on the Book
This was a great book that will make you and your kids laugh out loud. The book is one that you will find yourself reading again and again. The book is so much fun because you will find that it is a day to day fun journey that you and your kids will simply adore!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: