Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Today I Feel . . .: An Alphabet of Emotions

Monday, February 27, 2017

Book Review - Today I Feel . . .: An Alphabet of Emotions

Today I Feel . . .: An Alphabet of Emotions

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Beautifully illustrated by Madalena Moniz’s subtle watercolors, Today I Feel . . . follows a child through a whole range of emotions, from adored to curious to strong. Not all of the emotions are positive and not all of them are simple, but they are all honest and worthy of discussion with a young child.



My Take on the Book
This is a very cute story with a unique look at the alphabet. I loved the connections between the alphabet and emotions. Each page is also beautifully illustrated to help the story come alive even fuller. This is a great book that makes learning your alphabet fun and allows you to talk with your kids about their feelings too. This is a must read!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: