Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - How to Draw Awesome Vehicles: Land, Sea, and Air

Monday, February 20, 2017

Book Review - How to Draw Awesome Vehicles: Land, Sea, and Air

How to Draw Awesome Vehicles: Land, Sea, and Air

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
This small but informative drawing book will help young artists discover and expand on their creative drawing talent. Inside How to Draw Awesome Vehicles: Land, Sea, and Air, they'll find easy, step-by-step instructions for drawing their favorite vehicles. Each title in the How to Draw series features more than 100 weird and wonderful drawing projects in a variety of categories. A handy index in the back of the book makes it easy to find favorites to practice again and again. (Ages 7+)



My Take on the Book
I draw notes for my girls on a daily basis and I love finding books that allow me to be able to draw new things that I can incorporate in their lunch notes. This book was an amazing book that really allowed me to create some cool images. The book was easy to understand and it was laid out very well too so that you could find any pictures included throughout the book!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: