Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 7 Ate 9 by Tara Lazar

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Book Review - 7 Ate 9 by Tara Lazar

7 Ate 9 by Tara Lazar
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book


6 has a problem.

Everyone knows that 7 is always after him. Word on the street is that 7 ate 9. If that's true, 6's days are numbered. Lucky for him, Private I is on the case. But the facts just don't add up.

It's odd.

Will Private I put two and two together and solve the problem . . . or is 6 next in line to be subtracted?



My Take on the Book
This was a fun story with a tun of puns and humor. You will love the story and the characters in this and while I have heard the joke that this book came from originally I never would have thought of looking at the story in this way, but now that I have seen it this way I am so glad that I did and you will be too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: