Dad of Divas' Reviews: Saving Space with YouCopia!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Saving Space with YouCopia!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg
As so many of you know saving space is not something that tends to happen in a busy home. Things get cluttered, busy and crazy. Of course, the cabinets get even more cluttered. Sometimes, it seems that it is easier to just toss things instead of organizing them but before trying YouCopia, I did not have an easy way to do this.

I recently tried the following products and am so glad that I did!



YouCopia StoreMore Adjustable Lid Holder, White
  • Organize your pot and pan lids (not included) in the lower cabinet or pantry 
  • Features 7 adjustable dividers to perfectly fit lids so they remain upright and easy to remove 
  • Strong coated steel wires fit securely into base; will NOT pop out or scratch lids 
  • Soft non-slip feet hold everything even round lids - in place inside the cabinet 
  • No mounting or installation required; Measures 7-1/2" D x 11-1/2" W x 5" H









YouCopia StoraStack Food Container Storage Organizer, Drawer Solution
  • Store and organize 12 containers and 12 matching lids (not included) in a drawer 
  • Fits plastic food containers from grocery store brands like Ziploc®, Glad®, Rubbermaid TakeAlongs® and Target Up&Up® 
  • Includes two clip dispensers for container stacks; dividers keep lids separated 
  • DOES NOT FIT Rubbermaid Premier and Easy Find Lid Storage and Tupperware non disposable storage 
  • No permanent installation required; Expands to lock into standard kitchen drawers 18-5/16" to 21-5/16”D x 7-3/8"W x 4-1/2"







My Take on the products
In using these YouCopia products I found that they were very easy to use and that they came together quickly too. I found that they fit well in my cabinets and I could easily fit my pot lids as well as my ziploc and rubbermaid containers and lids all in one place. These products really allowed me to get organized and the end result really made a difference in consolidating my space and making things look a lot better. 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: