Dad of Divas' Reviews: Crab Pot Trees - A Cool New Christmas Tradition!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Crab Pot Trees - A Cool New Christmas Tradition!


 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


Crab Pot Christmas Trees are remarkable, perfectly shaped trees that are pre-lit, fold flat for storage, sparkle from EVERY angle and are easily set up. What makes these holiday trees so unique and the MUST HAVE of the season for home decor? Crab Pot Christmas Trees are made from the very durable PVC Coated Crab Pot Wire which withstands all that Mother Nature throws at it.



Want to see these fold flat Crab Pot Christmas Trees? Check out the fold flat trees in this video, because seeing is believing and this is how you can make the season sparkle with ease. 



I can say that these trees are so cool. I received one of these myself and found that these trees not only look great, but they were also so easy to put together and looked great when up too. The lights were strong and especially with the stakes, I could put these even in our windiest areas and it was not going anywhere. This was a very high quality tree and was one that I was very excited to have in my own yard this year and for years to come.




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: