Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Creativity for Leaders

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Book Review - Creativity for Leaders

Creativity for Leaders

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Focusing on effective time management, creativity, stress reduction, and spiritual advice, Fellers promises a lasting impact on your life.



My Take on the Book
I know that as a leader I am always looking to try to find creative ways to encourage, motivate and inspire the people who report to me. I am not always able to do this but I continue to aspire to be better and through books like this you can gain some great insights into new ways that you can add some creativity to the mix and change your own work and life in the process. The book is a very practical look at ways in which you can be more creative in your work life, and also step back, de-stress and re-evaluate your work life and processes. This was a great book and easily implemented! You will leave reading this with a ton of ideas for the future!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: