Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Angry Beavers Seasons 1-2

Saturday, August 13, 2011

DVD Review - The Angry Beavers Seasons 1-2



About the DVDWhen twin beavers Norbert and Daggett leave their home behind to begin living the lifestyle of wild and crazy bachelors, hilarity is bound to ensue. Featuring all 26 episodes from the zany show’s first two seasons, this sidesplitting four-disc set of Nickelodeon’s hit The Angry Beavers is guaranteed to have you rolling with laughter! Includes fan-favorite episodes such as Bummer Of Love, Fancy Prance, Food Of The Clods, If You Insisters, Beaver Fever, The Day The Earth Got Really Screwed Up and more!


My Take on the DVDI had never seen The Angry Beavers before, but I have to say that I was quite impressed with both the artistry, humor and story line of the DVD series now that I have watched it. 


What I liked about the show was that the humor did not seem forced at all. The writers on this show seemed to know what they were doing and the relationship between the two beavers and the antagonist/protagonist relationship between the two was well defined and fun too. 


I love the fact that shout factory is bringing back great shows like this as it is through these shows that my own kids can get a sense of shows that were on when I was younger!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: