Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Mother Company - The Feelings Show

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Mother Company - The Feelings Show

About the Show

The Mother Company is a company of mothers who are on a mission to create a new type of entertainment. The content is for 3-6 year-old children and the focus is on social and emotional learning. “The Feelings Show,” the first DVD in the Ruby’s Studio series from The Mother Company aims to help preschool-aged children learn to recognize, express and move through their feelings. In the DVD, children join host Ruby on a fun, magical journey through art projects, animation, original songs and hilariously insightful interviews with real kids.

My Take on the ShowThe Feelings Show is made for kids! You have everything that both a parent and child would want. A host that engages with its kids, characters that you can relate to and music that sticks in your head. Beyond this though the show does a great job at helping kids to understand and express their feelings. 



So if you are like me and you are looking for a great show that teaces our children about their feelings, this show is a great one and one that I would highly recommend. I was raised with Mr. Rodgers, and ths show was one that reminded me a lot of this past show.

Overall, this is a great show and one that I know that I will continue to share with my own kids!
If this DVD sounds like something yo would like for your own family, you can find it on Amazon!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: