Dad of Divas' Reviews: Felix Doolittle - A Unique Boutique Stationer

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Felix Doolittle - A Unique Boutique Stationer

I recently became award of a unique artist who sells his stationary online by the name of Felix Doolittle. If you have never heard of him before welcome to the club. Yet in saying this I have to admit that his artwork is awesome! For me, someone who still does use thank you cards and still writes letter (at least sometimes), this stationary adds great color and vibrancy to what I would typically consider.

I especially liked the play date cards that are customizable. Though I say this there are many others that I would like to get for myself or as gifts for others as Felix Doolittle offers a complete line of stationery and accessories for men, women and kids, and is the perfect place for easy, online holiday shopping for almost anyone on the gift list.

Dad of Divas' readers have been offered  15% off anything in the Doolittle Junior (check out the Play Date Cards!) line or the Seasonal collection, which features the brand new Correspondence Seals.

You can see them here

http://www.felixdoolittle.com/web/front_junior.aspx

And here:

http://www.felixdoolittle.com/web/front_seasonal.aspx

Readers just need to use the code DoolittleJr when checking out.  This code will be active through November 30. 


Check it out and see if you agree on the quality that I have come to find here!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com




No comments: