Dad of Divas' Reviews: Gain Better Posture With BetterBack

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Gain Better Posture With BetterBack



How is your back? And your neck? If you are at all like me, probably not too great. I struggle with this on a daily basis and work to find ways to better my posture as I know that this will help me in the end.

I recently learned about a great new product, BetterBack, that is still currently in the KickStarter phase, but it is coming! BetterBack allows you to effortlessly sit in perfect posture, easing back pain.

While I have not yet tried this, the videos and information on the BetterBack Kickstarter site looks great, and I hope to be able to bring a review to you in the future once they are ready for shipping!






----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: