Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Enchanted Charms

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Enchanted Charms

Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Enchanted Charms

 photo disclaimer_zpsaa1cb05b.jpg

About the Book
Geronimo's seventh quest in the Kingdom of Fantasy! I, Geronimo Stilton, was so excited to find myself in the Kingdom of Fantasy for a seventh time. Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, needed me to find the seven enchanted charms before the Wizard of the Black Pearl could get to them! Seven guardians across the realm protected each charm. When combined, the charms would bring enormouse power -- which the evil wizard was after. Squeak! Could I survive the dangers of new kingdoms and mysterious creatures to find the charms and save the Kingdom of Fantasy? I was up for the challenge!



My Take on the Book
This is another fun, action packed adventure with Geronimo Stilton! While definitely based in fantasy, this was a fun story that let you interact with talking mice, wizards, fairies and more. The book was a quick read, filled with interactive illustrations and infused with some great humor too. All-in-all this was a fun book that all young readers will enjoy!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: