Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Inside Out Driven by Emotions

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Book Review - Inside Out Driven by Emotions

Inside Out Driven by Emotions
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
This unique chapter book reveals unseen stories from Inside Out. Each chapter offers a different retelling of the film from one of Riley's Emotions: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and Disgust.


My Take on the Book
While I have yet to see the Inside Out movie, this was a great retelling of the movie from the perspectives of the characters. I loved seeing the differences between the characters and so did my girls. It was so unique to see how you see the world in different ways based on what emotion is seeing the situation. This is a great book for kids, as they will be able to better understand their own emotions!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: