Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Notebook of Doom: Charge of the Lightning Bugs

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Review - The Notebook of Doom: Charge of the Lightning Bugs


The Notebook of Doom: Charge of the Lightning Bugs

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book

Stermont's latest monster is SHOCKING!

This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers


In this 8th book, there's trouble at Alexander's brand-new school. Lights are flickering, students are getting zapped, and escalators are running at super-speeds! When the sky fills with green lightning, Alexander, Rip, and Nikki know monsters must be to blame. Can the S.S.M.P. turn out the lights on these shocking monsters?



My Take on the Book
Another great book from this series! What my daughters like most is that these books have so much action as well as creatures! I think that to be honest they wish they could be a part of a S.M.P.P. in their own school!  As a parent I can say that these books are fun and a really easy read! I love how they draw my daughters in and keep their interest from beginning to end and I know that you will find the same!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: