Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Sky is Falling!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Review - The Sky is Falling!

The Sky is Falling!
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
Chicken Little thinks that the sky is falling -- and inspires a dance craze! Award-winning author and illustrator Mark Teague tells his humorous version of "Chicken Little" with a zany twist! When an acorn hits Chicken Little on the head, she panics and screeches, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Squirrel, who knew a thing or two about acorns, tried to set the record straight, as did the other animals. The chickens started dancing--they moonwalked, they mamboed, and they did the twist. Pretty soon the other animals joined them. You can't blame someone for wanting to dance, even if the sky isn't really falling!



My Take on the Book
This was a great book that brings the Chicken Little story into a whole new light. While I thought I knew the story this showed me that I didn't. The illustrations were wonderful and the story fun and interactive. I loved how up to date the story was and all of the fun things that the chickens did!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: