Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Treasure of Easter Island

Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Treasure of Easter Island

Geronimo Stilton: The Treasure of Easter Island
 photo disclaimer_zpsflpjm0lf.jpg

About the Book
Each Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Holey cheese -- my sister, Thea, was in danger! She had traveled to Easter Island in search of a secret treasure, and now she needed my help. There was no time to lose! My friends and I hopped on a plane to begin our search, aided by a map and a mysterious riddle. What an exciting adventure!



My Take on the Book
Another great Geronimo Stilton adventure! My daughter and I love reading these stories, laughing together and enjoying the great characters and adventures that are shared in these books and this is definitely another one that does a great job with this! We loved seeing Geronimo going to Easter Island. After reading this my daughter was interested in learning more about this island. We went online and did more research. If you love Geronimo Stilton you will love this and if you have never read these books before, jump into this one, they are so much fun!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: