Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sofia the First Sofia's Princess Adventures

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Book Review - Sofia the First Sofia's Princess Adventures

Sofia the First Sofia's Princess Adventures


 photo disclaimer_zpsflpjm0lf.jpg

About the Book
Four board books in this charming, value-packed slipcase feature Sofia and friends in brand-new stories that are fit for a princess!


Boxed Set includes:
  • Best Friends
  • Good Sports
  • Magic Class
  • Sofia's Amulet



My Take on the Book
If you are a Sofia the First fan you will love these four stories. Sofia takes on some great new adventures and as a parent I have to say that I continue to love to watch read of the great messages of friendship, teamwork and so much more that you get from these stories. My daughter particularly enjoyed reading Sofia's Amulet but overall she loved reading them all to us personally and so will your kids.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: