Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Believe It or Not, My Brother Has a Monster!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Book Review - Believe It or Not, My Brother Has a Monster!

Believe It or Not, My Brother Has a Monster!

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
From one scary monster to ten disgusting slugs and everything in between, this spooky rhyming story is chock-full of creepy crawlies...and one nervous little brother!

He led it home and snuck it in,
which gave me goose bumps on my skin
to see a monster standing there.
Those giant claws! That shaggy hair!

Uh-oh, this boy's older brother is up to something...he's found a monster, and he's brought him home! Now he's trying to sneak in even more terrifying creatures. What's going to happen when his parents find out?

A hilarious, side-splitting cumulative story with a monster twist of an ending from the brilliant minds of children's poet laureate Kenn Nesbitt and talented illustrator David Slonim!



My Take on the Book
This was a hilarious book that was so much fun for all ages. Yes, I said all ages, as even adults will enjoy this. Not only is the story a blast, but the images were wonderfully illustrated too. The author has a great way to keep the reader in suspense to the end too, so be ready for some fun and a great story!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: