Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Pip and the Twilight Seekers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Book Review - Pip and the Twilight Seekers

About the Book
Dark, creepy, and magnificently illustrated, this is a new series not to be missed! Pip is in hiding, trapped in the great walled city of Hangman's Hollow. The sinister Jarvis roams the streets, seeking out children wherever he can find them. And now he has a deadly ally. With his friends Toad and Frankie, Pip must seek out Jarvis in his dark forest stronghold, and strike a blow for the city's lost children.

My Take on the Book
This is another great addition to the trilogy! My daughter and I loved the first book and she was so excited to see that the second book came out and when we received it, she and I jumped right in. The author has done a great job to continue the story and bring the evil Jarvis into the scene again (talk about a bad guy!). What I loved most about the book was how engaging and quick the book was. The author keeps the dialogue flowing with humor and wit and both my daughter and I were drawn in from beginning to end! Now we cannot wait until Book three comes out!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: