The Rabbids are now taking over an amusement park and they plan to make the most of their day by invading all of the attractions! Rabbids will make a mess out of everything - see them overrun rides and turn them upside down, or scream bwaaah at a souvenir shop before instigating chaos at an overpriced themed restaurant. Ready to explore a "Rabbidized" amusement park filled with irreverent party games? Grab your Wii U and join them in their crazy over-the-top antics!
- Watch Rabbids Take Over Theme Park Attractions - Join the Rabbids as they invade over 20 attractions that include the princess castle, pirate boat, roller coaster and many more
- Use the Wii U Controller In Delirious Ways - Whether you aim with it, tilt it, scream at it, watch it, steer it, share it, or plan your next move - Rabbids Land will make you play party games in a brand new way through wacky interactions
- Multiplayer Gaming - Rabbids Land will make friends and family shout, dance, and engage in crazy frenetic party game challenges with up to 4 players
- Use Wii U without TV - With the Wii U controller, you'll be able to play the full game on your own without the use of a TV
- Watch hilarious Rabbids videos - Rabbids Land includes over 20 minutes of hilarious videos that your kids can watch right on the GamePad-no TV necessary
My Take on the Game
If you have played Rabbids games in the past, you will enjoy this crazy romp with crazy rabbits. My kids thought the game was a blast and they found some of the antics of the Rabbids to be a lot of fun. There is some violence in the game as the Rabbids do take things out on other Rabbids, but all-in-all it was appropriate enough for me to share with both my girls.My girls really like all of the mini games that are in this game as they like the variety and the ability to come and go between games (it does not get stale). The WII U controller does seem to give the player using it some extra advantages that the person with the WII Remote does not have, but both work well in general. One thing I found to be a bit odd in the game was that if there were less than four players, a computer player was added, so you cannot just play with two people, instead it would be two people and two computer generated opponents. The game itself was both physically and mentally challenging as the mini games keep you on your tows and none are exactly the same. If you are looking for a game that is interactive and engaging you will find this game to be a ton of fun for the whole family!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com