Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Buddy Files: The Case of the Mixed-Up Mutts

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Book Review - The Buddy Files: The Case of the Mixed-Up Mutts

About the Book
Buddy was adopted from the P-O-U-N-D and he likes his new family, but he's still searching for Kayla-his first family. What has happened to them? He hopes to solve that mystery soon, but right now he's got another urgent case-two dogs, Muffin and Jazzy, have been switched! How can Buddy get poor Muffin and Jazzy back to their real owners?

My Take on the Book
My daughter has enjoyed a few other of these books and this book was no different in that regard. The main character is back for another mystery. What I love as a parent is that I can give her the book and she will be done with it in a day because it is an easy read for her, but also because of the engaging content that keeps her interest from beginning to end.  As in other books in the series, it is not only about the mystery itself, but the author also does a great job at infusing educational content throughout that provides parents with a window to have conversations with their child about other issues of importance as well which is another thing that I find strong about this book and the series in general. Overall, another great book in the series that I would highly recommend for the young reader!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: