Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Fourth Grade Rats

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Book Review - Fourth Grade Rats

About the Book
Last year Suds was a Third Grade Angel, but now... it's time to be a Fourth Grade Rat!

Fourth graders are tough. They aren't afraid of spiders. They say no to their moms. They push first graders off the swings. And they never, ever cry. Suds knows that now he's in fourth grade, he's supposed to be a rat. But whenever he tries to act like one, something goes wrong. Can Suds's friend Joey teach him to toughen up... or will Suds remain a fourth grade wimp?

Now with brand-new illustrations, this sequel to Jerry Spinelli's THIRD GRADE ANGELS is a classic story of fitting in (or not) and friendship.

My Take on the Book
I enjoyed this story. The author brings together some great characters and mixes in humor, love and some great lessons. This was the first book that I read from this author, and I was impressed by both the plot and the character development. The book itself was engaging and the lessons that you learn as you read this book. All-in-all this was a fun book that I recommend to all!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: