Dad of Divas' Reviews: Feeling Pretty Remarkable FPR Program

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feeling Pretty Remarkable FPR Program


The FPR Program | Animated Introduction from COLLABORANS on Vimeo.

Do you believe you were meant to move freely without pain? FPR believes that movement can become your medicine if you have muscle and joint problems that just won't go away.

Research shows that you need to move to heal.

The healthcare professionals behind FPR are Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Medical Doctors and Educators. In August of 2011, with Dr. Kevin Jardine at the helm, they conceptualized FPR as a way to empower our patients to take control of their muscle and joint pain.



FPR created a series of instructional videos that feature exercises designed for people with muscle weakness and pain. When they initially gave their patients the FPR programs amazing things happened. They reported dramatic improvements in their pain and quality of life.

Feeling Pretty Remarkable...which is how you'll feel after participating in these programs.

One year later, the FPR programs have worked for thousands of people from the professional athlete to the chronic pain patient. They quickly realized that FPR is a powerful tool in the fight against pain. This was the true genesis of FPR. People experiencing muscle and joint pain need to be aware that there are ways to fight pain that go beyond taking painkillers. The specialized movements included in the FPR programs are the key to alter the way your body feels pain.

FPR gives you control over your pain by providing you with a set of easy to perform exercises that WILL make a difference. FPR will help you to remove pain from your life in the comfort of your home. If you are the type of person who likes to be in control of your own health, and you just need to be shown how, FPR can be your guide.


My Take on the Program
I was lucky enough to be able to try the FPR DVD program over the past week and it in doing this I have to say that I was completely amazed at how easy the exercises were but how far reaching the results were in only the week that I was using it. I tend to have lower back pain especially when I stand for long periods of time and in starting this program I was hoping that this would help with that pain. After a week on this program I find that I can stand longer and have far less pain than I have had in quite some time. Seeing this, I have to say that I am now a believer in the ability of this program to make substantial change to one's body. as I mentioned, the exercises were easy to start and sustain and are ones that anyone can do no matter what the age. For me, I have to say that I plan to continue with the DVDs to go through all of them and to continue getting positive results and if you have pain that you would like to address I would encourage you to try this program for yourself also.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: