Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Brain Beats

Thursday, August 2, 2012

CD Review - Brain Beats



About the CD
Your ability to remember a ridiculously large number of songs by heart is legendary. But you couldn't recite the state capitals, the Bill of Rights or the quadratic formula to save your shower-singing, car-crooning, karaoke-rocking life. That’s all about to change with Brain Beats. This mnemonic CD features 12 brilliantly catchy songs to help you remember things you’ve always wanted to learn, but couldn't. Play it for the kids in the car, listen to it on your music-playing thingamajig at the gym or crank it up in the privacy of your living room. Before you know it, you’ll be belting out everything from the first 84 digits of Pi to how to say hello, goodbye and thank you in multiple languages.

My Take on the Product
Making learning fun is always something that I try to do with my kids and actually just recently I started trying to teach my oldest daughter the capitals of the states so when I heard about this CD I was intrigued not only because of the US state song that you see above but also about a lot of the other songs that were listed on the CD itself. When I received a CD I have to say that we put it right in and the kids were bopping away immediately. This is truly the type of CD that I hope that my kids will ask me to play over and over again because of the educational value that provides them. If you are looking for a fun CD that is great for parents, teachers and kids look no further than brain beats!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: