Dad of Divas' Reviews: Raid Helps Keep Bugs At Bay

Friday, August 3, 2012

Raid Helps Keep Bugs At Bay

Since we are in the middle of summer, consider this: 180,000 insects could crawl, fly or slither through your yard and more than a few may come inside.

Here are some of the new additions to the Raid® line:



  • *NEW* Raid® Ant Gel is a discreet solution to expel an ant colony that has made it into your home.

  • Raid® Ant and Roach Killer stops ants dead in their tracks and breaks the trail that the scout ant leaves behind.

  • *NEW* Raid® Bed Bug and Flea Killer allows consumer to quickly and easily kill bed bugs and fleas where they hide.

  • Raid® Max Bug Barrier helps your take a preventative measure against a wide variety of household pests by forming a protective barrier around your home.

My Take on the Products
This has been an interesting season for bugs and for us we have been having more ants than usual. With that in mind I was happy to have the opportunity to try a number of Raid products this summer. I had used some Raid products in the past and they seem to work quite well, so I had high expectations for the products that I received as well. When I use these products I came to find that they work very well and then pay seems to make a barrier that lasts quite some time. Even better, it takes care of the insects for a long period of time as well. The product design allows for easy use and for me, that makes all the difference. If you to are having problems with bugs of summer I highly recommend you taking a look at Raid products, as they not only work well but they also are easy to apply.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: