Is it possible to raise financially responsible kids of any age in a society filled with consumerism and entitlement?
New York Times best-selling authors Steve and Annette Economides raised their five kids while spending 77 percent less than the USDA predicted. And the money they did spend was also used to train their children to become financially independent. The MoneySmart Family System will show you how to teach your children to manage money and have a good attitude while they’re learning to earn, budget, and spend wisely.
Learn how to:
- Get the kids out the door for school with less stress.
- End the battle over clothing—forever
- Teach your children to be grateful and generous.
- Inspire your kids to help with chores as a member of a winning team.
- Prepare your kids for their first paying job.
- Help your kids pay for their own auto insurance, and even pay cash for their own cars. *Employ strategies for debt-free college educations.
- Truly help your adult children when they want to move back home.
- Be prepared to deal with your adult children when they ask for bailouts.
With clear steps for children of every age, The MoneySmart Family System proves that it’s never too early, too late, or too hard to start learning financial responsibility.
My Take on the Book
I feel that my parents instilled in me the value of money and being smart with the money that I do have so I want to do the same with my own kids, but it is not as easy as it seemed when I think back to my own upbringing (it never is, is it). This book though does an amazing job at laying out practical tips for any parent that will help them to move in this direction and assist them in starting their family on the path to financial stability. The book was so easy to read and provided me with so much, I have already started reading the book for a second time. I know that I will be referring to this book much in the future as I work though my own challenges in helping my own children understand these principles, but I am glad to say that this book provides many of the resources that I will need to be successful!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com