Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - CatDog: Season Two, Part 2

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DVD Review - CatDog: Season Two, Part 2

About the DVD
They’re the kookiest pair of conjoined twins ever — the sophisticated and discerning Cat, and Dog, who is, let’s just say . . . the opposite of Cat! But despite their differences, CatDog’s friendship helps them to stick together through a steady stream of outrageous escapades that bring fun, excitement and a heap of uproarious adventures — as if they have any choice!

CatDog: Season Two, Part 2 includes the second ten complete episodes of CatDog’s outrageous second season! A must-have for Nickelodeon fans and animation aficionados alike, this 2-DVD set will be released on September 25, 2012 with a suggested retail price of $19.93.

CatDog features an all-star cast including Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko’s Modern Life), Jim Cummings (The Super Hero Squad Show, Reno 911) and Carlos Alazraqui (The Fairly OddParents, Rocko’s Modern Life).

My Take on the DVD
I have loved the past DVD's that Shout Factory have released and this one is not different, you get another 10 great episodes of this funny cartoon series that ended too quickly in my opinion. For me in watching these last episodes of the series, I found myself laughing as well as a bit nostalgic on the rest of the episodes that were made and a bit amazed at the number of episodes that were created for only two seasons. This was a series that will definitely keep you engaged and by the end you will want to come back and watch the episodes again (or at least I did). Shout Factory did a great job at pulling the episodes together and providing a high quality production! If you are already a fan you will want this to complete your collection. If you have never seen this series, this is a great collection of cartoons that are funny, and witty and ones that I would highly recommend!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: