Dad of Divas' Reviews: Wild @ Art Encourges Children to Let Their Imagination go Wild!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wild @ Art Encourges Children to Let Their Imagination go Wild!

I find that as my daughters get older they want to have more and more individuality and I know that now that Diva-J is in school, this will only continue, and most likely get worse. Even now, we see this in the things that we buy for school. I am amazed at how little things can send them into a tizzy, while other things are inconsequential.

When I was asked to check out the Wild@art Pencil Art and Wild@art Eraser Art kits I was impressed by the fact the kits do allow kids to express who they are in the way that they want.What I liked most was watching what my daughter chose to do with each of the kits and watch her creative juices flow.

Anything Diva-J can make with her hand she tends to enjoy, so in both of these she was excited.

The sets were very easy for Diva-J to use and make her own pencil and eraser designs. In both sets there were some fun accessories.
 
If you are for a gift that will bring out the best in your childs' creativity these kits are definitely ones to consider!

Pencil Art Maker Set
Eraser Art Maker Set

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: