Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Kidz Bop: Christmas Party

Saturday, December 18, 2010

CD Review - Kidz Bop: Christmas Party

About the CD
With the holiday season underway, why not celebrate and help spread cheer with the brand-new KIDZ BOP Christmas Party CD from the #1 kids’ music brand in the United States. KIDZ BOP Christmas Party includes a total of 15 classic and popular hits such as “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” “Jingle Bell Rock,” “Silver Bells,” “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” and more. The disc also features fun “Sounds of Christmas!” music which provides ideal background for baking cookies, decorating the tree, wrapping presents or simply staying warm inside!

KIDZ BOP Christmas Party is currently available online at the KIDZ BOP Shop and at all major CD retailers for $11.98

My Take on the CDI always look forward to Christmas Music and sharing this with my children, and when I was offered the chance to listen to this great compilation, I was excited as well as I have heard Kidz Bop CD's in the past and they always are high energy, toe-tapping good times! When putting this on my kids' eyes lit up and they started to dance. All of the songs are definitely upbeat and the girls are already putting a ton of miles on the CD as they have been playing it over and over again!

All-in-all, this is a great CD ad one that I know will be around for some time!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: