Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - WII Hot Wheels Track Attack

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Game Review - WII Hot Wheels Track Attack

About the Game
Hot Wheels Track Attackis an all-new arcade-style racing experience featuring outrageous gravity-defying stunts and customized track-building activities!

Key Features
  • High-speed arcade-style gameplay!
  • Gravity-defying jumps and loops!
  • Construct your own track using Hot Wheels® inspired pieces!
  • Wide variety of iconic Hot Wheels® vehicles that are customizable with paint and upgrades!
  • 32 vehicles to choose from on Wii; 24 vehicles on DS
  • 4 distinct environments, each terrorized by a monstrous villain!.
My Take on The GameI have yet to have a car game on the WII though I have played many in my day and at other friend and family member's homes. This game was fun and the graphics were pretty good. There are some other games on the market that have similar graphics, but what I did like was some of the variety in the backgrounds and terrain. 

I also found that it was easy enough to use the controllers with this game. The one thing that I felt that needed to be worked on was the fact that at least at first within the game you only get the choice to use one car and it is not until later that you can unlock further options. I would have liked to have had a few more options.

The kids loved this game though and even Diva-PJ liked trying the game though she could not control the car very well (she is only 2.75).

All-in-all though we had fun with this game and I believe that your family will as well!



 



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: