Dad of Divas' Reviews: Amprobe Saves Christmas!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amprobe Saves Christmas!



About the Product
Finding a box of tangled light strings can take the jolly out of Christmas. What's worse? Trying to find out why lights aren't working, especially if you have already strung them on the tree or outside.

An Amprobe VP-600SB noncontact voltage detector can save the day allowing you to check the presence of AC voltage without making any disconnections. When it lights, beeps and vibrates, voltage is present. When it stops, you have pinpointed the problem and can quickly fix it.

My Take on the ProductJust this Christmas, I have had problems with light strands that have just stopped working. In the past if I couldn't figure out the problem, it was basically an issue of throwing away the strand and buying a new one. This Christmas I was offered the opportunity to try out the new Amprobe, an ingenious device that checks the AC voltage in the light strand. What is great is that this can also be used for checking appliances, receptacles and circuit breakers without even touching the wires. The device allows you to quickly fix problems!

For the price this device is a great addition to my household and one that I will be keeping for myself for the future to come!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: