Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Monster in My Basement

Friday, November 13, 2020

Book Review - The Monster in My Basement

The Monster in My Basement



About the Book
There's a monster in Dave's basement! His name is Howard and he's very hungry. Howard invites Dave to dinner. But will Dave eat dinner or BE dinner? The thought makes Dave shake a little bit, shake a little bit, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. Has Dave made a big mistake? 

 

My Take on the Book
This was such a great book! As you read through this book you will fall in love with the characters but also the images and the words of the story too. I did not know that it was a song when I read the book, but after I read it and found this out I had to hear it myself! The book itself was a great read. You will be drawn in my the amazing illustrations but the story itself will keep you connected throughout.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: