Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - The Little Butterfly That Could

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Book Review - The Little Butterfly That Could

The Little Butterfly That Could



About the Book
Which way to the flowers?
That way. 200 miles.
How am I supposed to travel that far?!
You fly.
Can I take a plane?
No.
Then I'll never make it!

This comical companion to Ross Burach's The Very Impatient Caterpillar pays loving homage to every child's struggle to persist through challenges while also delivering a lighthearted lesson on butterfly migration. Remember, if at first you don't succeed, fly, fly again!

 

My Take on the Book
If you loved the very impatient caterpillar, you will love this book. It has a wonderful message that encourages kids of all ages to keep trying no matter what the odds. Will the caterpillar make it to find the other butterflies or not. The book is so much fun, with amazing images and more. 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: