Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967

Monday, July 23, 2018

Book Review - I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967

I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967



About the Book
No grizzly has ever killed a human in Glacier before . . . until tonight. Eleven-year-old Melody Vega and her family come to Glacier National Park every year, and it's always been a place where she can forget her troubles. But this year is different. With Mom gone, every moment in the park is a heartbreaking reminder of the past.

Then Mel comes face-to-face with the mighty grizzly. Now her only thought is one of survival. Mel will soon be a part of one of the most tragic seasons in the history of America's national parks - a summer of terror that will forever change ideas about how grizzlies and humans can exist together in the wild.



My Take on the Book
This was an exciting book that really makes me not want to meet up with a Grizzly Bear. The book was an exciting read and definitely walked you through the scary experience. My daughter is a HUGE fan of these books. She learns a ton and loves the characters within the book as well. The book really makes the experience come alive with everything that happens within the book and you are kept on the edge of your seat from beginning to end!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: