Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Baby-sitters Club: Kristy's Big Day

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Book Review - Baby-sitters Club: Kristy's Big Day

Baby-sitters Club: Kristy's Big Day



About the Book
Kristy's mom is getting married, and Kristy is going to be a bridesmaid! The only problem? Fourteen kids are coming to town for the wedding. Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacey, Dawn, and Mallory think they can handle it, but that's before they spend a week changing diapers, stopping arguments, solving mix-ups, and planning activities. It's the biggest job the BSC has ever had, but they'll work together to make sure Kristy's big day is a success!


My Take on the Book
I love how the book really ties you into it and how it connects to the rest of the series. The story line is very well made. I love that Kristy was going to be able to be a bridesmaid and as you can probably guess with her having to take care of kids and when I say kids, I mean a ton of kids - kids from 14 guests! This was a funny book with a great plot. I look forward to the next book in the series coming out! If you have never read this series before I highly recommend this book and the entire series!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: