Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Wallace the Brave

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Book Review - Wallace the Brave

Wallace the Brave




About the Book
"Walace the Brave is a little taste of classic comics from the past." 
The Huffington Post

Welcome to Snug Harbor! Will Henry's Wallace the Brave is a whimsical comic strip that centers around a bold and curious little boy named Wallace, his best friend Spud and the new girl in town, Amelia. Wallace lives in the quaint and funky town of Snug Harbor with his fisherman father, plant loving mother and feral little brother, Sterling.



My Take on the Book
I have been a fan of this comic for some time so I was very excited to find that they finally put it into a book. The book itself is so much fun and the characters and the artwork are so fun to read and engage with as a reader. There are so many parts within this book where I found myself laughing out loud and you will too! This is a quick read and so many of the adventures brought me back to my own childhood and I think others will find that the comic will do the same for them as well. If you have never read this comic before pick this up as you will not be disappointed!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: