Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Justin Bieber Test Your Super-Fan Status

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Book Review - Justin Bieber Test Your Super-Fan Status

About the Book
Get ready for a brand new edition of the top selling super-fan favorite! Are you a true Justin Bieber SUPER-FAN? You can't get enough of his adorable smile. His pictures and posters decorate your bedroom walls. You follow him on Twitter and treasure his YouTube videos. And of course, you buy every bit of his merchandise and love every single one of his songs.

Now you have another chance to test your Bieber-IQ with an all new edition of Justin Bieber Test Your Super-Fan Status! This latest edition is jam-packed with cool activities that sum up everything there is to know about Justin. Super-fans will discover:


  • A fun-filled interactive quiz book on all things Justin Bieber
  • Puzzles, trivia, quizzes, and games that put their status to the test
  • Extra features like song titles scrambles, fill-in stories, word searches, spot-the-difference games, and more
  • Features 8 pages of full- color Justin Bieber photos!


My Take on the Book
While I am not a huge Justin Bieber fan, my daughter is, so has a father I need to be up on her interests, so this book truly provide in-depth information about this artist, his background, and everything else that you would ever want to know about him. I spent a bit of time reading through this and found it interesting, but when I say give it to my daughter she was ecstatic. All-in-all I have to say that the book was well written and provided great information for the true fan, and even has a person who is not a huge fan I gained a lot of information reading the book and you will too!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: