Dad of Divas' Reviews: Stuart Weitzman & Kors Michael Kors shoes for kids!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stuart Weitzman & Kors Michael Kors shoes for kids!

About the Shoes
Stuart Weitzman Girls' Chippy Ballet Flat - Sizes 13, 1-5 Child
PRICE: $84.00
A rainbow of style awaits in these prismatic Stuart Weitzman ballet flats boasting a silver toe with a slim bow detail.


  • Polyurethane/rubber
  • Hand wash
  • Imported
  • Slight elasticized topline, front bow detail
  • Metallic toe
  • Back pull tab

My Take on the Shoe
This shoe was very high quality and stylish and my youngest daughter thought she was a ballerina when she was provided these shoes. You should have seen the Dance Recital that ensued when the shoes arrived! I have to say that I was impressed with these shoes and that not only do they look great, but they also are made well and with the fact that you want your children in shoes that will last (at least for some time), these shoes will definitely hold muster. All-in-all if you are looking for some stylish, high quality shoes, look no further than Stuart Weitzman and Kors Michael Kors Shoes!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: