Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Wild Thornberrys Season 2

Sunday, April 1, 2012

DVD Review - The Wild Thornberrys Season 2

About the DVD
Prepare for a smashing good time as you travel around the world with the Thornberry family in Season 2! Eliza Thornberry's parents, Nigel and Marianne, have a knack for nature; they produce the award-winning nature show, "Nigel Thornberry's Animal World." And Eliza has a secret- she was given the magical ability to talk to animals! Together with her family and best friend, a surprisingly sophisticated chimpanzee named Darwin, Eliza devotes her life to helping animals and protecting nature. Two DVDs packed with incredible wild adventures will have you laughing along with the Thornberrys’ comic antics and cheering for victory with every episode! The Wild Thornberrys: Season 2, Part 2 will be released on April 24, 2012 for the suggested retail price of $19.93.

The Wild Thornberrys is an epic family adventure featuring an all-star voice cast, including Lacey Chabert (Party Of Five), Tim Curry (The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) and Flea (The Red Hot Chili Peppers).

My take on the DVD
I used to watch this series when it was out on television, and I have been so excited to see this series now being released on DVD so that I can now share it with my oldest daughter. When we watched this she just loved the series itself. Her favorite episode was "Thornberry Island" and I have to say that I too enjoyed this one. The series is so much fun and the characters just get under your skin (in a good way). The episodes that we have watched thus far are great and the DVD has truly captured the wonderful artistry of the series. I highly recommend this to one and all, no matter if you are already a fan or a new fan, you will love this set!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: