Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Busytown Mysteries: Mysteries Of Busytown

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DVD Review - Busytown Mysteries: Mysteries Of Busytown

I have to say that the Busytown Mysteries Series are a huge hit in our home. As a parent I have to appreciate what the series is done in talking about the friendship, collaboration, sharing, as well as investigative techniques are fun and interactive and so engaging for young children. These DVD’s continue the great series of episodes that are on the television for children to watch.

That being said, this DVD had wonderful artistic value as well as a great storyline and music. My daughter has already watched them numerous times and we just received the other day. As a parent I'm always looking for great television shows that have valuable messages inherent with them, and I know that this series is one that I never have to worry about the content, as it always has value and the message is something that we all wish to have our children learn.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: