Dad of Divas' Reviews: @Waterpik SinuSense Offers Natural Remedy for Spring Allergies

Monday, March 19, 2012

@Waterpik SinuSense Offers Natural Remedy for Spring Allergies

About the Product
Water Pulsator - your own nasal massage therapist.

Massage, cleanse and moisten your sinus passages with the gentle, pulsating stream of the Waterpik® SinuSense™ Water Pulsator. Maximum cleaning with a sensitive touch. Easy to use and easy to clean, this one-of-a-kind, battery-powered sinus wash device is safe for daily use, ages 6 and up.

Water Pulsator Features

  • Reduces Risk of Cold and Allergy Symptoms
  • SoftSeal™ Nozzle
    • Comfortable, custom-fit nozzle
    • 2 nozzles included
  • Gentle Pulsating Water Flow
    • Maximum cleanse
    • Maximum comfort
  • Easy-Use FlowControl™ Trigger
    • Gentle pulsating water flow
    • No-slip grip
  • Cordless
    • Includes 3 AA batteries
    • No electricity required
  • Easy to Clean
    • Removable water reservoir
    • Dishwasher and microwave safe
    • BPA-free
  • 15 Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs
    • Easy to open, easy to pour
    • Soothing Saline formula with eucalyptus oil and aloe vera extract
  • Patent-pending design includes a 14-day money-back guarantee and 2-year warranty

My Take on the Product
If you have never tried a product to cleanse your sinuses you are in for a world wind of experiences. I had only tried to do this minimally in the past through manual means, so this was much easier to use. What you have have to know about SinuSense is that it offers you the opportunity to provide your allergies a break by clearing out your sinuses of all of the allergens and other things that can be brought into your sinuses as flowers and trees start blooming. You should be aware that products like these will be a little messy and it does take a little time to get used to using the product itself, but once you do you will be pleased with the results.

After only a few days I found that I was breathing better and some of the sinus pain that I had in the past had decreased tremendously. In the past I have treated my symptoms mostly with OTC medicine, but I have to say that with the results that I have seen in only a few days, I am hooked and I will be leaving behind the OTC medication as much as I can this allergy season!

I highly recommend all to try this out, as you will be surprised and happy that you did!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: