Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - The Muppets

Sunday, March 11, 2012

DVD Review - The Muppets

About the DVD

On March 20th Disney releases THE MUPPETS on Blu-ray & DVD! Jason Segel and Amy Adams join the eclectic troupe of misfits to save Muppet Studios from being demolished by an evil oil tycoon. Kermit, Piggy, and the whole gang are back! Bonus material includes bloopers, a making-of featurette and the all-new Disney Intermission Blu-ray feature with the Muppets taking over the screen every time you stop the disc!

Film Clips

Trailer



Montage



I've Got Everything I Need



Dance Partner



Cleaning the Theater




My Take on the Movie
I have been a fan of the muppets for a long time. I grew up on the muppet show and have seen all of the muppet movies over the years and I now am sharing all of these with my daughters as well. On top of this, I was a puppeteer for a few years, I think in part due to the influence of Jim Henson and his muppets. This movie was one that I was really looking forward to and when I saw it in the theater and now that I have seen it on DVD, I have to say that this was a great family film. The movie itself was well developed and had both a great cast and puppeteers that made the movie come alive. The music was amazing and there were a number of the songs that my kids are still singing today. If you have not seen this movie, I have to say that for me, it has been one of the best family films I have seen in quite some time and I would recommend this to all!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: