Dad of Divas' Reviews: Triscuit Thin Crisps Chile Pepper Chips Offer Bold & Spicy Snack

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Triscuit Thin Crisps Chile Pepper Chips Offer Bold & Spicy Snack


Triscuit's are both delicious and nutritious and I have been eating them for years. Whether it is with cheese or plain, I love these crackers so when I was given the opportunity to try these new Triscuit crisps I was intrigued. How would they taste? Would they be too spicy? When the two boxes arrived, I tore right into them and I decided to eat a few and share some with the family.

I have to say that in eating these chips, they were definitely not too spicy for me as I love spice. For my wife though, she mentioned that they did taste a bit spicy (she does not like a lot of spice). My kids though thought that they tasted great as well and asked for more after the first batch. I also tried the chips with cheese and this was a great pairing also. 

In the chip itself you can taste garlic and onion and even some cheese. Then there is a bit of spiciness as well with the flavor of chile peppers. 

We all want to have healthy snacks around the house, and after eating these new crackers, I have to say that as a parent I would have no problem having these for my family! Not only are they low in fat, but they also are reasonable in calories. 



These crackers are great for any family! Not only do they taste great, but they are affordable as they tend to cost around $3.69/box. You can find out more information about these and other Nabisco Crackers here:



www.nabiscoworld.com/triscuit/


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: